Commercial Service Contracts
Our area attracts over 20 million visitors each year. The hotel and hospitality industry is the backbone of Myrtle Beach’s economy, and with record hot Spring and Summer temperatures likely, resort HVAC systems need to be ready to go. We recommend signing up for a Commercial Maintenance Contract, which includes a detailed inspection, before the summer visitors arrive.
Resorts Need HVAC Clean & Service
Efficient HVAC systems are essential to every business in the Myrtle Beach hospitality industry. Guest comfort and satisfaction is the lifeblood of the hotel business, and employees and guests expect heating and air conditioning to work quickly.
Hotels either use Packaged Terminal Air Conditioning Units (PTAC) or mini-split units. Cooper Mechanical Services has decades of experience servicing both types, and scheduled clean and service is imperative for both to work at their best.
Whether the condenser is a part of a PTAC or installed outside of the hotel (split unit), it’s important that a certified HVAC technician inspect and clean the equipment so you get the most life out of them.
Regular service visits keep your air conditioning and heating system clean which can extend the life expectancy of your equipment. During the HVAC service under a commercial maintenance contract, a Cooper professional will do the following:
- Chemically treat and clean all evaporator and condenser coils
- Clean drain pans
- Flush drain lines
- Check thermostat operations
- Inspect electrical components
- Test all safety controls
Cooper Can Also Do Hotel Electrical, Lighting, Stairwell Pressurization, and Backup Power
- Lighting Projects (interior, exterior, parking, pole lighting)
- Electrical (unlimited license in South Carolina for projects of all sizes)
- Stairwell Pressurization (fire suppression)
- Ventilation and Air Quality
- Hotel Kitchen and Restaurant HVAC and Ventilation
- Backup Power Generation (commercial generator sales, installation, and service for emergency power)